Northern FRCS (Orth) Clinical Revision Course
5-7 October 2017
This 3 day course is aimed at those approaching the second part of the FRCS (Orth) exam in the next 12 months. It is designed to give a mix of tuition in small groups and realistic exam practice with enough time to reflect and develop your approach before the real exam.
On this course you will examine more than 40 patients with a wide spectrum of orthopaedic pathologies that you are likely to see during the exam. You will also have ample opportunity to practice the viva section of the exam.
The course is run for trainees in the run up to their exam when they have already done plenty of revision and are ready to demonstrate their knowledge and skills. In practice this means that the candidates are ST7 and above. Each year small number of trainees who are around ST6 level are allowed on the course as observers at a reduced fee.
Highlights of the course
- Excellent tutor to candidate ratio
- Small group sessions on difficult topics: Electrophysiology, Prosthetics & Orthotics, Spine & Basic Science
- Paediatric teaching & case examination
- Examination practice of Short and Intermediate Cases
- Clinical examination teaching in small groups
- Hear from the current examiners and recently passed trainees on how to be prepared
- Session on viva techniques and viva practice
- Mock clinical and viva examination day
Excellent Feedback from previous attendees
Course Fee: £ 650
Enquiries & registration: email@example.com